I have 2,500 in shinny new $1 coins that I need to get rid of. I want to give them to you… if you can come up with some way to creatively use them.
You have until midnight December 31st to tell me your idea. The winner will be announced on New Year’s Day. If you win, you will have 30 days to come pick up the cash in NYC.
Some facts about the coins:
- 100 rolls of $25 each
- Weigh almost 50 pounds
- Stacked like flapjacks would make a tower more than 16 feet tall
- Laid edge-to-edge would stretch father than a city block
I am looking for a project that:
- uses the coins as coins rather than money
- can be completed quickly and decisively
- is a concrete plan of action rather than an abstract concept
- will make people say “That is amazing”.
I’ve intentionally avoided adding rules to encourage wild and unexpected creativity. I’m looking forward to see what you come up with!
Tweet your entry to @ico_irl
Website is at https://ico-irl.com.
Pass this on to anyone you know who might have been waiting for an opportunity like this to do something amazing!